- First Fleet 1788
- Second Fleet 1790
- Third Fleet 1791
- Irish Convicts 1791 – 1827
- 1803 Rebellion – Database
Convict Transportation Registers database
1787-1867 database has been compiled from the British Home Office (HO) records. You can find details for over 123 000 of the estimated 160,000 convicts transported to Australia in the 18th and 19th centuries – names, term of years, transport ships and more.
This is only a small collection of publications that are available on Convicts.
- The Convict Ships by Charles Bateson.
- The Crimes of the First Fleet Convicts by J. Cobley.
- Sydney Cove Series (4 Volumes 1788 – 1800) by J Cobley.
- The Search for John Small First Fleeter by Mollie Gillen.
- The Second Fleet: Britain’s Grim Convict Armada of 1790 by Michael Flynn.
- Crimes of the Lady Juliana Convicts 1790 by J Cobley.
- The Women of the 1790 Neptune by Anne Needham and others.
- The Royal Admiral 1792 by Cathy Dunn.
- Mary Reibey: Molly Incogmenta by Nancy Irvine.
- Governor Hunters Assignment Report 1798 by Cathy Dunn.
- SA Convicts Sentenced to Transportation 1837-1851 by Graham Jaunay.
- Australia’s Founding Mothers by Helen Heney