Cathy Dunn from Australian History Research is attending the Botany Bay Family History Society: Heritage Fair at the Tradies Gymea Manchester Road Gymea Saturday 13 May 2017 for a 10am start.
- Norfolk Island 1st Settlement 1788 – 1814
- Early Colonial NSW 1788 – 1828
- Historic photo from Milton, Ulladulla, Bawley Point and other areas
- Family History research reports.
- Australian History and Family History research resources
- Norfolk Island History Lovers Holiday March 2018
- and much more
2.45pm Talk – Deaths and Burials in Sydney 1788 – 1820
How the Devonshire Street Cemetery Sydney is presented today as public history in our digital world presentation.
What technologies are being used by public historians and the general public to access collections and research materials and discover more information and resources on the old cemetery.
Historian Cathy Dunn takes you on a journey back to the first settlement of Norfolk Island 1788 – 1814 describing the archives and records that are available, where copies are kept and what can be found online.
Also discover the history of the Island’s first settlement and its role in the early colony of NSW. Continue reading
How to use the Early Church Records and Parish registries for NSW, Norfolk Island, Tasmania from 1788 to 1855 presentation
Where to obtain copies both online and in libraries and other History Repositories.