Immerse yourself in Norfolk Island heritage for a history lovers holiday in 2017
Walk in the steps on your ancestors …
8 Days – 7 nights travel and accommodation package include:
- Return airfare to Norfolk Island from either Sydney or Brisbane
- Seven nights Hotel accommodation
- Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island to and from your accommodation and all pre-paid airline taxes
- Half day Norfolk Island Tour
- Seven days car hire including insurance
- Marvel at the beauty and heritage of Norfolk Island’s Convict Settlement.
- Historic Cemetery visit to 1st settlement headstones
- Sunset Twilight Dinner
- Discover Norfolk island – half day tour
- Twilight tour of world heritage and the convict days of ole.
- Norfolk Island First Settlement history and genealogy research resources
- Lunch featuring traditional Island salads
- “Paddock to Plate” dinner featuring special heritage speakers on 1st Settlement history.
- Old Sydney First Settlement discovery tour
- Norfolk island Heritage and Family History research workshop
- Discover where your ancestors lived on Norfolk Island
- and much more
- Contact us for further details on the 2017 History Lovers tour
“A plastic bag free holiday: Help protect Norfolk Island Marine Life”
Norfolk has a unique beauty of its own, with its renowned tall majestic pines, sheer cliff faces, coral reefs and beautiful beaches. Almost one third of the island is devoted to National Parks and Reserves.
But Norfolk Island is far more than a picturesque island in the South Pacific, it is paradise with a past. What was once a convicts’ nightmare is now the tranquil home of the descendants from the Mutiny on the Bounty, who have their own unique culture and their own language.
There is much to see and do on Norfolk Island:
- Dining out in the numerous restaurants and cafes
- Scuba diving, swimming, & snorkeling, fishing
- Bush-walking and National Parks
- Glass bottom boat coral reef trips
- Enjoy the Norfolk Island Markets
- Take some time out to relax and enjoy Norfolk’s peaceful existence
- Go on a photography trove of beautiful Norfolk Island
- Visit Captain Cook’s 1774 landing place
- Contact us for further details
- FAQ: Norfolk Island History Lovers
Sponsored by Australian History Research and Heritage Events Norfolk Island.