Immerse yourself in Norfolk Island heritage for a history lovers holiday in March 2018
Walk in the footsteps of your ancestors …
8 Days – 7 nights travel and accommodation package include:
- Return airfare to Norfolk Island from either Sydney or Brisbane
- Seven nights motel – resort accommodation
- Return airport transfers on Norfolk Island to and from your accommodation and all pre-paid airline taxes
- Discover Norfolk island tour includes morning tea
- Seven days car hire including insurance
- Marvel at the beauty and heritage of Norfolk Island’s Convict Settlement.
- Historic Cemetery visit reviewing the 1st settlement headstones
- Twilight tour – Norfolk’s Signature Ghost Tour of world heritage convict settlement of Kingston Town and the gruesome second settlement.
- “Paddock to Plate” 1st Settlement “mystery night” Dinner
- Old Sydney Town at Kingston First Settlement discovery tour
- 230th Norfolk Island Foundation Day re-enactment on 6 March including special lunch
- Set In Stone – Tour the World Heritage Quality Row includes afternoon tea
- Experience the heritage of the Pitcairn Island Settlers and the Bounty mutineers
- Norfolk island Heritage and Family History research workshop
- Discover where your ancestors lived on Norfolk Island
- Norfolk Island BBQ sunset dinner
- Personal travel and heritage and historian guide
- Norfolk Island history and genealogy research resources
- and much more
- Contact us for further details on the Norfolk island History Lovers tour
A valid Drivers License or photo identification or passport is required for travel.
“A plastic bag free holiday: Help protect Norfolk Island Marine Life”
Norfolk has a unique beauty of its own, with its renowned tall majestic pines, sheer cliff faces, coral reefs and beautiful beaches. Almost one third of the island is devoted to National Parks and Reserves.
But Norfolk Island is far more than a picturesque island in the South Pacific, it is paradise with a past. What was once a convicts’ nightmare is now the tranquil home of the descendants from the Mutiny on the Bounty, who have their own unique culture and their own language.
There is much to see and do on Norfolk Island:
- Dining out in the numerous restaurants and cafes
- Scuba diving, swimming, & snorkeling, fishing
- Bush-walking and National Parks
- Glass bottom boat coral reef trips
- Enjoy the Norfolk Island Markets
- Take some time out to relax and enjoy Norfolk’s peaceful existence
- Go on a photography trove of beautiful Norfolk Island
- Visit Captain Cook’s 1774 landing place
- Visit all the Norfolk island Museums
- Contact us for further details
- FAQ: Norfolk Island History Lovers
- Travel Insurance to Norfolk Island
Hosted by Australian History Research and Heritage Events Norfolk Island.